My breast got injured due to rough foreplay. The condition on first day was that it was unbearable to even wear a shirt. My skin from nipple was removed and some watery liquid as we get in wounds was visible with a little puss (i think). Now after taking beflam, veprox and rex tablets for three days, I am still having pain but less than before during movement or it something touches, skin is hard on nipple as it usually gets over a wound. What should I do?

Dear user. I can understand. Please don't be panic but be serious about the symptoms. Consult your gynecologist for physical investigation. Please provide more information so that we can start the diagnosis process and the treatment. I am here to help you in every aspect of your mental and physical health. Any sexual or psychological problems can be cured with the help of various methods and therapies. I suggest you to post your query with every detail here. I will help you in overcoming your problems certainly. Take care.