30-year female, had 6-7 vasograin in anger 2 days back, feeling headache from yesterday, do I need to take some counter medicine.

1 Doctor Answered
Psychologist help you to understand your current problem you are facing by taking brief evaluation done by the expert. It's about how you see the world or situations. Happiness is within you. Check what is disturbing you we all have our highs and lows in life. There are many ways and solutions that expert provide you depending upon your problems. Where you are stuck in your life .there is goal setting, talk therapy, relaxation improving aggression and loneliness. Through these techniques all your problems will be solved. You can take help of a psychologist who can help you in overcoming your lack of interest and breaking this pattern /cycle.
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.