I was diagnosed as having parkinson in 1995 and since then I am having parkinson'medicine s, recently I underwent that scan which shows I never had parkinson, my neurologist is unable to decide what it is, what you suggest. I have poor balance movement disorder, I start acceleration uncontrollably after few minutes of walk,

Dear user. I can understand. Please don't be panic but be serious about the symptoms. Older people whose walking pace suddenly starts to slow may be suffering from the early stages of dementia, according to a new study. Researchers found that changes in walking speed in late life may signal the early stages of dementia, known as mild cognitive impairment (mci). Did your neurologist speak anything about dementia? Consult your neurologist again for physical investigation. Please provide more information so that we can start the diagnosis process and the treatment. I am here to help you in every aspect of your mental and physical health. Any sexual or psychological problems can be cured with the help of various methods and therapies. I suggest you to post your query with every detail here. I will help you in overcoming your problems certainly. Take care.