Consult Online With India's Top Doctors
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

Dear Doctor, I was addicted to ed a de addiction copen and consultenter. They gave me addnok 2 mg which contains buprenorphine and nalxone. It's been a year I can't get rid of them. I am having mood changes.

1 Doctor Answered
Please give your complete history. In mood disorders you can take homeopathic treatment which will you a lot to come out of all your problems. You can consult me online and share complete history on basis of which medicines for you will be prepared and sent to you.
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.