Get help from best doctors, anonymously
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

I am 29 years old. I had phimosis so I had got frenuloplasty. Then I was able to do intercourse and got a child. Now again I am suffering from phimosis and I am not able to get quick harden these days I mean I have erectile dysfunction problem please suggest me what shall I do now.

1 Doctor Answered
I am 29 years old. I had phimosis so I had got frenulopla...
I will suggest you to take tablet folvite twice a day for three weeks and revert back after completion
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.