I am having allergy to dust & smoke & I get headache/Neck pain for which I use sinarite as recommended by a doctor .Headache & neck pain will be there throughout night and very minute qty of phelm in sinus portion which will come out after coughing out during brushing teeth.only then the head ache will come down .please let me know this medicine is good or anything better

Medicine is good but I think you require additionally antibiotic like amoxycillin clavulanic acid. Along with please go for steam inhalation 3-4 times a day. If the situation is frequent over the year and you often get cold then you may require steroid nasal spray. .. BEST WISHES
Dust can cause allergy but smoke is irritant.Your airways appear hyperresposive.It is better to use telekast f instead of sinarist as it containe both antiallergic and antiinflamatory.Every one brings out small phelm early morning and three/five/day which a normal protective phenomenon .Our lungs have the capacity to bring mucus and dust inhaled during day to bring upto throat by mucocilliary mechanism and after that one have to cough out it fron throat.
Do suterneti kriya and gargels.