Please tell me how to get rid of gum type liquid coming out of penis. Wen I was in public and talking to a girl I don't know I am getting wet in my inner wear. It's very annoying to me. I am still single but facing this problem. And I am not able to stop masturbation. Please help.

Please tell me how to get rid of gum type liquid coming o...
It is spermatorrhea it will be cure with help of my homoeopathic medicine no need to beworry consult me on Lybrate.
Gum type liquid comes out of your penis when you are talking to girl. You are not able to stop masturbation. Leakage of gum type li is due to weak pelvic floor muscles and thin consistency of semen. You need to take one month treatment only to make strong your pelvic floor muscles and make semen thick in consistency. You have to follow certain instructions for permanent solution to your problems. I give you 100 %guarantee for stopping of leakage of liquid and stopping of masturbation with more sex confidence throughout life. If interested, I advise you to tell me your eating habits and any addiction to alcohol or cigarette, for better guidance and natural, safe and permanent treatment, by calling through Lybrate.