Consult Online With India's Top Doctors
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

Hello sir, I have rash on full body. Maximum rash under fold of the body. Due to summer oil massage. Now what can I do? Please help me.

1 Doctor Answered
Homoeopathic treatment- sulph 30 -4 pills 3 times skinorex syrup 1 spoonful 3 times bio combination no 20 skin disease- 4 pills 3 times for 8 days and revert back.
20 people found this helpful
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.