Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

I am 20 years old. I have eye sight of 2.0 in my right eye from 15 years. What should I do to decrease my eye sight?

1 Doctor Answered
I am 20 years old. I have eye sight of 2.0 in my right ey...
Dear, get your refraction done and wear spectacles eat green veggies. Carrots. Strain less your eyes. Relax your eyes in between work. Blink regularily if working for long time on computer. Lower the brightness of your screen. Work under adequately illuminated conditions. If needed wear corrective spectacles. These r few things you can take care of. You can always go for contact lenses after satisfyin few criteria lik no allergic, infective or corneal conditions of eye. Similarly, few criteria must be fulfilled for you to undergo lasik surgery. Which are amount and type of refractive error, condition of the cornea, and stability of your refractive error. You must visit an ophthalmogist for detailed check up to satisfy these criteria after which you can undergo lasik surgery or contact lenses.
You found this helpful
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.