Get help from best doctors, anonymously
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

I feel like I have a hydrocele, how do I check and if yes how it will be cured? Please help me.

1 Doctor Answered
Dear, in a dark room put torch light to the affected testis, if it shows red glow then it is hydrocoele. How ever it is better to consult surgeon to be sure or get usg done.
1 person found this helpful
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.