Consult Online With India's Top Doctors
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

Having sex with my wife discharge soon around 10 stroke. please suggest how I improve.

2 Doctors Answered
Hello- There are a wide range of "home-made" remedies for premature ejaculation like frequent sex, masturbating a couple of hours before sex, or having sex with the woman on top. Thicker condoms: a thicker wall can decrease the sensitivity of the penis Behavioural strategies: "start-stop" and "squeeze techniques" often prove effective, but do not provide a long-term solution. It can take a few months for you to overcome PE with these techniques and many men have to keep using them on a permanent basis. On average, 50% to 95% of men using sexual techniques manage to overcome PE eventually. There is a risk of relapse if there are significant changes in your sexual life (e.g. new partner, stressful event), especially if you feel anxious. In general, the sooner in life you learn to master these techniques the better.
Good day Mr. lybrate-user. You haven't mentioned the age of your marriage, is this complaint is recent one and you were performing normal before. Any other clinical conditions that may effect your sexual health. As per the information you provided it is a simple problem and mostly psychological. You need to learn a simple stop and start technique. During the act of intercourse Try to count 123456 and stop till you count 123 and start again and repeat this till you want to finish. It is little difficult in the beginning till you get used to it. First discuss with your wife and her understanding and cooperation is the key for your success. Please contact if you still need further assistance.
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.