Consult Online With India's Top Doctors
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

Recovery my sexual problem. Please tell me as i am suffering from sexual problem.

1 Doctor Answered
Do regular exercise, do some yoga, take high protein, take fruits, take dates, raisin, daily, take ashwagandha and ginseng, with this you need proper homoeopathic treatment if you wants to cure your problem permanently, Soo you can contact me through Lybrate in private consultation.
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.