Consult Online With India's Top Doctors
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

I don't feel sexually active for the past few months. I do not know how to deal with it. If you help me somehow by medicine or by other means it will be really very helpful.

1 Doctor Answered
vrihad vangeshwar ras 125 mg twice a day kamdev avleh 10 gm twice a day relief in 5-6 days and for complete cure take it for 60 days only
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.