Consult Online With India's Top Doctors
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

Hi sir, I am suffering with pain in both testicles which has mini cysts from 4 years, in summer while driving while touching its paining allot I consulted urologist he said its normal do not worry about that its common he replied what should I have to do to reduce the pain. Thank you.

1 Doctor Answered
soothshekhar ras 125 mg twice a day gokshuradi avleh 2-3 gmtwice a day
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.