Consult Online With India's Top Doctors
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

Sir I having a itching problem under my penis's foreskin due to which I am feeling very uncomfortable and I want to cure it. So please sir advise me and name ointment for it for which I will be very grateful.

1 Doctor Answered
You are suffering from phimosis. Don't ignore this problem. If you not took medicine than it becomes incurable. We provide ayurvedic treatment of this problem. You can contact us at We will concern and later on, we can deliver medicines.
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.