Consult Online With India's Top Doctors
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

Ever since I came in qatar I can not get full erection it looks like little thin and small then when I was in India I am worried.

1 Doctor Answered
Dear you take R 41 (homeopathy medicine) 10 - 15 drop with half cup of water for 1 month & regular exercise & avoid Alcohol ,smoke spicy food.
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.