Consult Online With India's Top Doctors
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

I do not want injection suggest me some pills to get periods sooner.

1 Doctor Answered
Take Homoeopathic Medicine Gelsemium 30 TDs.
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.