Consult Online With India's Top Doctors
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

Sir how can I grow my height after age of 20 years old I have to I crease my height in any how please help me to reach my desire height plzz sir help me.

1 Doctor Answered
Bans lochan avleh..
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.