Consult Online With India's Top Doctors
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

Hi Doctor, I am 31 year old male and have pain in upper side of heel from last three month. I keep on using hot water to relif from this pain but again I am upper side of heel paining (right side ). What should I do to get relief from this pain.

1 Doctor Answered
Have ultrasound or laser therapy sessions with physiotherapist and some exercises which physio ll show.
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.