Don't ignore your skin issues
Ask FREE question to skin specialists
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

The right side of my face is starting to look drastically different than the left. What should I do?

1 Doctor Answered
I will suggest you to meet a neurologist or I will suggest you to upload the image of the lesion for diagnosis and further guidance.
1 person found this helpful
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.