Consult Online With India's Top Doctors
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

Hi Sir, I want to became a sperm donor I am 19 years old boy with good health and boxing champion how I donate my sperm and where?

1 Doctor Answered
Hello lybrate-user. You have to consult a sperm bank. And they will test your sperm for quality. Then they will let you know if it is useful. And don't expect to be rich as Vicky donor. They don't pay such big amounts if you are dreaming about that.
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.