Get help from best doctors, anonymously
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

Hi my age 21. And my both eye power is this danger? And is this danger in future? What can I do? Please answer. Thank you sir.

1 Doctor Answered
Nowadays many people have problems related to eyesight. You use spectacles recommended to you to control further loss. Do eye exercises regularly. Consult Ayurvedic doctor for medication.
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.