I am a 45 years old female without any issues of diabetic or blood pressure. Underwent surgery on both the eye's for orbital thyroid fat removal. After the surgery there is alignment problem in both the eyes. Because of this it looks squint. My vision in both the eyes are good. Can this be cured? Went to many doctors but in vain no one wanted to help they said I should stay like this only. But I am finding it very difficult to lead a normal life with no self confidence at all. Please reply me if it can be solved and what would be the cost rough figure also will do.

I think you underwent decompression for thyroid exophthalmos, if you vision is equally good in both eyes there is no need to worry. Some apparent squint will be resolved with time as limitation of movement is over with resolution of orbital oedema. Donot worry much and keep in touch with your operating surgeon. How long it had been since you got the operation. I think you should Waite for 6 month before planning reoperation.