Get help from best doctors, anonymously
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

I am a married woman for 4 yrs. I have a baby girl of 2 year. After her birth I had a quarrel with my husband which creates a huge gap between us. He used to hate me. We do not have physical relation for last 3 years. But he performs his duty as a father and lives with me like a roommate. It hurts me a lot. So I transfered my job to another district and now I live with me baby and my parents. He lives in his house along with his parents. He visited my place after 15 days each. But till now we hv no physical relation. Is it affect our family life. please suggest me.

1 Doctor Answered
Dear lybrate-user. Thanks for the question. Your husband and you had a quarrel after the child birth. That made a huge gap between you and your husband. Now he is not having any physical contact with you but truthfully do the duties of husband, father. This is not a typical case. Such cases are common and you have confess whatever happened if you are wrong at that time. I suggest family counseling for you and your husband. Take care.
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.