Don't ignore your skin health issues
Ask FREE question to skin specialists
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

I had accident 2 weeks back and my wound is not healing and have pus. Its like hole and can see inside fluid Which tablets gonna help to dry pus and recover it asap.

1 Doctor Answered
wash with dettol apply hydrogen peroxide to wound and then antibiotic dressing daily.take broad spectrum antibiotic orally uner advice any doctor
1 person found this helpful
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.