Consult Online With India's Top Doctors
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

Dear sir, my wife is very depressed for child because 6 months done of marriage but not conceived, sir what I do I should wait or check up with any other doctor. Sir please tell me can I test myself that we are able for child or not and what are the basic symptoms to conceive or how to check that what man conditions or what are woman conditions. My wife is perfect or not how to check. Please sir give solution as soon as possible. Thanks

1 Doctor Answered
Get your semen analysis in a good lab after abstaining from ejaculation for minimum 3 days and please get back. Please don't worry and tell your wife too not to worry.
1 person found this helpful
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.