Get help from best doctors, anonymously
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

Actually my age is 16 and my age not growth properly So what can I do please suggest me something.

2 Doctors Answered
Take Homoeopathic treatment. It helps in natural growth.
Do regular exercise,,do some yoga,,, stretching exercises,,u can swim also,,do some skipping,,take high protein diet,,take fruits daily,,take dates,, walnuts,, almonds daily,,,with this u need proper homoeopathic treatment to solve this
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.