Two questions: I am 35, Female. I have had phlegm stuck in my throat each morning or some times during the day since I was a child. It often leads to bouts of cough. This runs in my family because my dad's family was in garment work. But for the past ten years or so the problem went away. Now this year it has come back. Each morning I wake up with phlegm and it is fine once I spit it out mostly. But my friend said this could be a sign of something serious like cancer or TB and I should get my lungs checked. Please advise. Also second question: I have always had knee pain. Sitting in buses I am not able to dangle my feet or sit crossed for too long etc. Recently I was diagnosed with Vitamin D deficiency and told to take 3000 UI supplements which I am doing since Jan end. But pain persists. What could the reason be for this Joint pain? Should I go for some serious lab tests?

Two questions: I am 35, Female. I have had phlegm stuck i...
For mucus in throat take Tab: Kaphkuthar 2---2 Syrup: Kanakasav 2tablespoon 2 times. Do breathing exercises, Pranayam etc For knee pain take Tab: Yograj guggule 2---2 Tab: Vatvidhwans 2--2 Apply Mahanarayan oil on knee joint. Continue with vit D supplement.