Maintain a healthier lifestyle!
Explore Natural Products recommended by Top Health Experts.
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

Hi, My wife has p.c.o.d problem. What homeopathic medicine in what dose and how long will be effective for her treatment? Please, help me as soon as possible.

1 Doctor Answered
Hello lybrate-user PCOD can be treated with homeopathic medicine but before prescribing the most appropriate medicine for your wife a detailed case consultation is essential to understand her and her medical condtion. Therefore request you to kindly consult on private chat for treatment.
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.