Get help from best doctors, anonymously
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

I want to check my eyes. There is something is wrong in my eyes. I am unable to view properly.

1 Doctor Answered
Hello I can understand your concern but it is very difficult to comment without examining you Kindly consult local Ophthalmologist and get proper eye examination done.
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.