Get answer from Sexologist, anonymously
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

I am 25 years old male. In the back side of my penis, the foreskin is attached with a muscle looks like a nerve. And the problem is, when my penis is fully erected and I pull the foreskin back, it stuck and I won't be able to move it back. And it hurts a bit. I have to wait until my penis losses it's erection then pull the foreskin up. How to get it normal?

2 Doctors Answered
Hello- " Phimosis" is the technical term for an un-retractable foreskin of penis. An acute case of phimosis may create problems for the person when he would want to pass urine or to perform sex, as this action may either be restricted or become troublesome. This is when phimosis becomes a medical emergency. It has been linked with an increased risk of infection, loss of sexual stimulation of the penis and even penis cancer. Traditionally medicine offers conservative treatment of phimosis. It is worth noting that in recent years, medicine has made great progress in this field. So, if you looking for a permanent solution for your tight foreskin, yes it is possible with Ayurveda. Surgery (circumcision) can be avoided.
1 person found this helpful
Hello dear, as you describe on your symptoms it is a disease known as phimosis sometime it is cure by exercising in home two to three times a day. By stretching your skin back for 3 to 6th month regular exercise. If it not given by exercising its maybe treat by surgical procedure so do exercising for treated neither if not treated then go to any surgeon for its treatment.
1 person found this helpful
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.