Get help from best doctors, anonymously
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

I am currently suffering from retinitis pigmentosa. Will I get visually handicapped certificate? Please advice

1 Doctor Answered
Hello That depends on many factors like your vision and your field of vision Kindly consult local ophthalmologist and get proper eye examination done Regards.
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.