Get help from best doctors, anonymously
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

In was recently hit by a ball on my eyes and I feel it's going to be a problem to me when I grow old. What should I do.

1 Doctor Answered
U should go to an ophthalmolist for a meticulous anterior and posterior segment eye examination. There are a plethora of causes of diminisged vision aftr trauma to eyes. Treamnet wd b decided as per d findings.
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.