seacord sevenseas can it be given to my daughter for increasing her immunity? She is 6 years old having asthma taking puff regularly at night. Respro powder mixed with milk is good for respiratory? Will it lessen her problem if taken regularly Or pediasure is enough it also contains all vitamin that Respro powder has.

fruits and green vegitable are good immunity booster. can not comment on seacrd.
Dear lybrate-user, First of all please please do not be enslaved by glamorous advertisement which tempt you to buy over the counter products. To increase in immunity of your child please try to suggested weight which I think is printed on Immunizations records of your child. Maintain suggested weight Keep check your child increase in height by every on an average of 5-6 CMS every year For good heights and weights give fresh prepared with love of mothers at home which your child need to grow spiritually stronger. And a very difficult task never give your child chocolate or sweet at night. Further you can consult me or any homoeopathic doctor to give you medicine to make sure your child immunity is maintained by homoeopathic medicine. Hopefully your questions is answered.
Vitamin a and d are fat slouble and are not excreted so give one cap twice a week.