Get help from best doctors, anonymously
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

Sir, I am suffering with left leg vein problem. When I go for sex the pain will happen. What we have to do to cure this problem. Thank you.

2 Doctors Answered
Hot fomentation with saline water. N use voveran emulgel for 5dys twice.
Hi, The varicose veins needs to be seen by a vascular surgeon. They will evaluate you with a duplex scan and then decide if that is the cause for your pain and treat you accordingly. Hope you get well soon. Regards.
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.