Consult Online With India's Top Doctors
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

Hi I am 32 year old and happily living with my family and want to happy someone to who not have children so I have good health want donate my sperm but don't know how so please suggest me.

1 Doctor Answered
Dear lybrate-user, please visit to sperm bank, those are like blood banks they will guide you and can happily donate. They welcome you.
2 people found this helpful
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.