Get answer from Sexologist, anonymously
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

There is a minute swelling in right scrotum and some pain sometimes. What it can be? Is it something serious?

1 Doctor Answered
Get it checked by Surgeon/urologist to rule out any thing serious. Without examining no body can suggest you whether it is normal thing or any thing else.
8 people found this helpful
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.