5 years experience
Ask Free Question
Care for the Hair-
• Avoid using hot water to wash the hair, and use warm water instead.
• Do not comb the hair when it is wet.
• When there is dandruff, this needs to be primarily treated, as severe dandruff is itself a cause for hair loss.
• Oil weekly twice
• Use a mild shampoo of homoeopathy.
• Eat 2-3 almonds every morning, this is very rich in vitamin E and is very nutritious for the hair.
• Avoid repeated chemical or heat treatments to the hair.
Hair fall associated with chronic illness, or hormonal imbalance corrects itself with the treatment of the underlying condition. In such cases, the underlying condition has to diagnosed and treated. When it is due to acute illness or fever, generally it subsides on its own, and the hair growth normalizes.
In many cases of hair loss, adequate supplementation of iron and vitamins needs to be done to improve the hair growth. Homeopathic treatment is very good for treating hair loss due to the various causes. The causes of the hair fall, as in the underlying chronic conditions are simultaneously treated.
you can consult me online for homoeopathic treatment without side effects.
5 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?
Thank you for your feedback.
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.