Hi sir, I need a small clarification regarding scar ointment to apply on my forehead due to 6 stitches on my forehead and it was removed, and please advise me to use which ointment to change that scar into skin colour.

Hi sir,
I need a small clarification regarding scar ointm...
No scar or seramic gel apply locally.
Hi sir,
Hello sir. The scar ointment itself helps in bringing back the skin colour texture and surface to the normal level. And let the scar mature, atleast till 4-6 months. Even then if its in different pigmentation then we can go for other ointments.
Hi sir,
Hello dear Kiran , hi Warm welcome to Lybrate.com I have evaluated your query in details . * You need SCAR END ( Mankind pharmaceuticals ) cream . Apply from center of the scar to periphery with gentle massage 3 times a day for 6 months . Hope this will help you for sure . Wishing you fine recovery . Feel free to ask any further doubts . Regards .