Get help from best doctors, anonymously
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

Sir namaste, I have spectacles of minus 1.25D while studying in feel pain on side of forehead my forehead I visited a ophthalmologist 2 days ago he gave me a spectacles but there is no change in my condition please suggest me any medicine so I can get relief thank you.

1 Doctor Answered
Sir namaste, I have spectacles of minus 1.25D while study...
Hi don't worry. Take homoeopathic ruta 200 4pills 2 times nat mur 6x 4pills 3 times daily for 8 days and revert back for further treatment.
1 person found this helpful
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.