Get help from best doctors, anonymously
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

Sir, My wife is suffering with recurring eye stye few months These are red swollen and painful These are coming and going after pus breaks out These are coming only on eye lids of both eyes one after other Which doctor should I concern? Skin doctor or eye doctor Does we have any home remedies to stop these My only concern is we are planning for children so is we use any antibiotics after doctor prescribed it will effect or not. Please help.

1 Doctor Answered
Hi Gowtham... antibiotics or any allopathic medicine will not cure the recurrent stye... The best solution is homoeopathic... Give her Staphysagria 1M one dose for 3 days... Better consult before taking any medicine to avoid complications...
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.