Get help from best doctors, anonymously
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

By birth I have a squint eye problem in my right eye. Just need your advice on surgery regarding and good hospital and doctor.

1 Doctor Answered
Is it just the squint problem you have in the eye or the blurred vision also? If there is blurred vision in that eye, then you should know that you will never get the clear vision that you have in the good eye coz it's too late to start therapy for that. Now regarding the squint, it can be corrected. Please meet a good squint/occuloplasty surgeon.
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.