My son has downs syndrome and DOB is 12. Oct 2013. He started to walk Dec 2012. He still does not speak. But alone he mummers words mmaa only. I have consulted many doctors they say by time he will do. Please give me path to follow next.

My son has downs syndrome and DOB is 12. Oct 2013. He sta...
Raising a child with Downs syndrome is challenging. To know which path to follow you yourself need good knowledge of your child's condition. That way you ask specific questions, in general milestones are always delayed in downs which means that they don' t develop social, motor, language, fine skills at the same age as normal children. Your concern about your child is pretty genuine but the truth is there is not one definite answer. These kids need a lot more stimulus to speak than other kids. Do not pressurize your child or make him feel intimidated that way he ll loose his confidence before he fully gains it. I would suggest you look for a teaching program for Downs syndrome in your city. Such programs mostly focus on childs growth and development.