Get help from best doctors, anonymously
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

I have wrist pain from 2 months. I think its Tenosynovitis. Now what should I do?

1 Doctor Answered
Hi take rest, apply ice, you can visit orthopaedic doctor for proper diagnosis. Doctor may give you antiinflammation medication, and/or cortisone injection. Cortisone injection is extremely effective and is generally the optimal treatment.
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.