Get help from best doctors, anonymously
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

My wife is disinterested in having sex. please tell me how to generate her interest in sex.?

1 Doctor Answered
Its best to see her in person and discuss options and also examine and do tests to see if any obvious cause can be found.
1 person found this helpful
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.