Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

I am 27 year old female I am having sinus problem please tell the medicine for permanently.

1 Doctor Answered
Can be allergic rhinitis. Avoid cold, dust, smoke. Get skin prck allergt test done to know allergen to whome you are allergic.
1 person found this helpful
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.