I've got plenty of experience with smelly armpits, unfortunately. It started since I was a teen, involving little sweating and excessive smell. Deodorants didn't work. I tried all kinds of them That my underarm smell even after showering Nothing worked for it I have been suffering from this smell problem from last 10 years since puberty What should I do doctor? I eat like all normal indian eat .And also I drink lot of water. It feels like my life is useless and I can not go anywhere and loses my confidence evrytime.

I've got plenty of experience with smelly armpits, unfort...
Shave regularly under your arms. Underarm hair can increase body odour because it traps sweat and bacteria. • Apply tea-tree oil to problem areas, as long as it doesn’t irritate your skin. This oil, from an Australian tree, kills bacteria and also has a pleasant scent. • Essential oils of lavender, pine and peppermint fight bacteria. They also smell nice. Since some people have a skin reaction to certain oils, test the underarm area or a small patch of skin before using. • Delightfully fragrant, sage can fight bacteria and reduce perspiration. You can purchase a solution of sage tincture or diluted sage oil, or brew some sage tea that you cool and store in a bottle. Any of these liquids can be used in the underarm area, but not around the genitals. And after using sage, wash your hands before touching your face.