Get help from best doctors, anonymously
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

Since 8 years I am married woman. I don't have children. When I have sex I have pain in my uterus part not every time some time. It's most of after completing my period time.

1 Doctor Answered
For this consulting any gynacologist r not some time its pain due to tubal blocks also once you consult gynac.
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.