My son go started going summer camp he is 2 nd half+, now a days he almost stop taking meal in afternoon. Like he eat one paratha in the mong till 9 am, nd then eat something in school like poha, vermecilly, nd etc everyday. Nd after comes home he ony takes sum fruits like watermelon, nd mango. Nd ignore eating roti nd rice, so please let me weather this routine he is following is ok or should I need to give him proper meal in day tym.

My son go started going summer camp he is 2 nd half+, now...
He certainly needs more food... Best is to him the heavy breakfast and heavy meal in the noon... and then light meal early in the evening... Homoeopathic medicine alfalfa is best to improve appetite..
Whatever he takes like paratha poha and fruits is good for his health because it is nutritious and healthy food, but it will be better if he start taking meal also. You can add some ghee on his paratha and give him 2 parathas in morning and in luch time, ask him what he wants to eat. Make something like his favourite dishes.