My right knee use to make sound tac tac regularly when I use sit and get up. And some time my ankle also make sound tac tac when I walk. Joints are making sound. What is the reason and why it is happening how to cure taking good diet regularly milk banana shake still not getting the results.

My right knee use to make sound tac tac regularly when I ...
If there is only sound and no other symptoms like pain or restriction of movements then you should not be much worried about the sound. If there are other symptoms then you should consult with all the details of the symptoms. Still if you want to take medicine you could take homoeopatic medicine Bryoina 200 1 dose everyday for 5 days and then report. Advise is to consult with full details.
Hi take rhus tox 200 2tims day for 4 days dan start eupatorium 200 once day for wk calcarb 20 2tims day for 10 days do you had history of physical exertion much in d past? Any history of injury? How much time your having abov all problem?